Friday, October 1, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

This month's winner of the $25 gift card to TaiPan is Jodi Nelson!  Congrats to Jodi for being our randomly seleceted follower.  For the rest of us, we can still head to TaiPan and use the 20% off coupon from the Home Town Values mailer that came out yesterday.  And if that doesn't assuage your sadness at not winning, then bake the cookies below.  They are my absolute favorite Fall cookie. Thank you to my sister-in-law Kesli for the recipe.  Hope you enjoy these simple Molasses Chip Cookies.


Mix:
 1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup molasses
1 egg

Add:
2 1/4 c flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt

Stir in 1/2 a bag of white chocolate chips.  Make 1 1/2 inch balls, roll in sugar, and then bake at 375 for 8-9 mins.  Cool on cookie racks and then store in a tupperware to preserve softness.  Sit down with an ice cold glass of milk and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhhhhhhhh! I'm SOOOOO excited!!! My husband is laughing at me. THANKS!!! Oh how will I spend it... (too easily). And I will keep reading at that! :) Thanks again ladies. Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and by the way, I'm excited to try this recipe as you had told me about before. It's so ME!! Yeah!! Thanks again for my GC, can't wait to go shopping. :)

    ~JLN

    ReplyDelete